The Budapest Centrum Hostel is situated in the very heart of Budapest, at Nádor street 26, next to the Parliament.
Budapest Centrum Hostel Location
How to Arrive
- Wherever you are in Budapest, take the red metro (M2/line 2) and get out at Kossuth square stop. The Budapest Centrum hostel is just a 3 minutes walk away.
- When you get out from Kossuth square metro stop, turn right and go about 20 meters.
- At the corner turn right again into Nador street. From there walk 2 minutes and you will find the hostel at THAI massage (You will see budapest Centrum sign just next to it).
From Ferihegy Budapest Airport:
The easiest way is to take a taxi , we also provide airport pick up, please contact via mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
By Public Transport (2 single ticket needed)
- Get on the repter busz (airport bus) bus no 200 at the terminal and take off at the last stop (Kőbönya Kispest).
- Take the blue line metro (M3/Line 3) toward Újpest-központ and travel till Arany János utca.
Than at the Burger King street is the Arany János utca go on it till Nádor than turn right. max5 min walk
From Budapest Keleti railway station: 1 single ticket needed
- Take the red line metro toward Deli pu. and travel till Kossuth square (4th stop).
From Budapest Nyugati railway station: 1 short section ticket (szakaszjegy) needed
- Take the blue line metro (M3) toward Kőbánya-Kispest and get out atArany János utca (1st stop) 5 min walk
Or walk circa 10 minutes.
From Budapest Déli railway station: 1 short section ticket (szakaszjegy) needed
- Take the red line metro toward Örs Vezér Tere and travel till Kosuth square (3rd stop).
Népliget int. bus station: 1 ticket needed
- Take the blue line metro (M3) toward Újpest-központ and travel till Arany János (7th stop)