About the Budapest Centrum Hostel – Fun Hostel in Central Budapest!
About our Hostel
* Central Location: we’re located on Nador Street, in the heart of Budapest. See the map below! We’re close to all major tourist sights, including: the House of the Hungarian Parliament, St. Stephen’s Basilica, the famous “Lion” or Chain Bridge and the Opera House. There is a variety of pubs/bars, restaurants and coffee shops all within easy walking distance. We are also close to the famous pedestrian areas of town, such as Váci Street and Andrassy Boulevard.
* Easy Access: the Budapest Centrum Hostel is open 24 hours a day. We are located within a 3 minute walk of Budapest Metro Stations.
* Comfortable, fun, and clean accommodation: We offer affordable, clean, comfortable and spacious rooms. All of our services are included: free Wi-Fi, free bed linens and towels, complimentary tea and coffee, use of our well equipped kitchen, 24 hour hot showers, including free shampoo and bath gels, as well as a detailed Budapest city map and city guide.
* Free breakfast! We offer for you the best way to start your day: a Hungarian-International breakfast every morning!
* Top Service: Our receptionists speak many foreign languages, and they can guide you to ensure that your stay in Budapest is the best! Weekly activities, including social outings, bar/pub crawls, communal meals and other activities are common!
* The Neighborhood: Within 500 meters of the Budapest Centrum Hostel you will find:
• 20 restaurants
• 10 coffees
• 2 clubs
• 2 fitness clubs
• the best Hair salon in Budapest
• 14 banks
• 4 markets
• 3 pharmacies
• 50 fashion stores
• The Fashion Street (Lacoste, Boss, Zara, H&M, Bershka, Mexx, Benetton etc.)
• Andrassy Boulevard (Opera House, Budapest Broadway etc.)
• St. Stephen’s Basilica
• 1 post office
• The Danube riverfront
• Chain Bridge
• St. Margaret Island where you can find many sport facilities and clubs
• The “Szabadság” square
• The Parliament
• Bus lines and undergrounds